OpenOffice Tutorial: View Nonprinting Characters
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: View Nonprinting Characters
- To view nonprinting characters, click on the "View" menu.
- Select the "Nonprinting Characters" item from the menu.
- Notice that the pragraph marks appear.
by Kaj Kandler
View nonprinting characters
- How to identify nonprinting characters in a text document.
- How to view nonprinting characters.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.