OpenOffice Tutorial: View Web Layout
How-To: OpenOffice Tutorial: View Web Layout
- This document is displayed in "Print Layout." The headers and footers of the page are visible together with the page margins. The text lines wrap to the width of the page as defined by the page style.
- To display the document in Web Layout", click on the "View" menu.
- Notice how the current "Print Layout" has a check-mark.
- To switch, select the "Web Layout" item from the menu.
- Now the document is displayed in "Web Layout."
- The view hides page margins left and right, as well as at the top and bottom.
- Page headers are hidden fom the view on the screen.
- Also, the text wraps at the width of the window.
- This view maximizes the amount of text you can see in the editing window.
by Kaj Kandler
View web layout
- How to view a text document in web layout.
- How the web layout shows the headers and footers of a page.
For advanced functionality with similar results see:
OpenOffice.org™ is a registered trademark of Oracle.
LibreOffice™ is a trademark of The Document Foundation.